Games > Halo > Forum > Halo Mods & Maps > Does anyone know how to run maps via the console (singleplayer maps)...
Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
Game Rank
Servers:
Teams:
Fans:
6955
Players:
52
Forum Home > Halo Mods & Maps > Does anyone know how to run maps via the console (singleplayer maps)...
PREV 1 2 NEXT
hitman-zmPM
#11
Jun 25, 2017 8:02 AM
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
Posts: 136
Omg you reply with Large paragraph , i can't read all this , but you are lying about signature because i designed it , i dident download it , and about your fake posts there is tow explanation:
1- you tell your frends to post specific questions.
2- you have fake profiles so you post questions & answers.
robin3skPM
#12
Jun 25, 2017 8:12 AM
Joined: Jun 06, 2015
Posts: 1793
hitman-zm wrote:
Omg you reply with Large paragraph , i can't read all this , but you are lying about signature because i designed it , i dident download it , and about your fake posts there is tow explanation:
1- you tell your frends to post specific questions.
2- you have fake profiles so you post questions & answers.

Did you even read anything what i said?...
hitman-zm wrote:

1- you tell your frends to post specific questions.
2- you have fake profiles so you post questions & answers.

- No one from games that i play is affiliate with me. They either add me and make a wall post saying: "hi'.
I don't even use PMs. Why would i obnoxiously tell someone to make posts? That's a ludicrous assumption.




Reporting Abuse | Guides and FAQs

Last edited by: robin3sk Jun 25, 2017 8:17 AM
hitman-zmPM
#13
Jun 25, 2017 8:17 AM
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
Posts: 136
how did you say "your forum signature" isn't your forum signature. Let's comparatively say: we had the same shirt,similar color,size etc."
i designed it just like i designed this one :
robin3skPM
#14
Jun 25, 2017 8:19 AM
Joined: Jun 06, 2015
Posts: 1793
hitman-zm wrote:
how did you say "your forum signature" isn't your forum signature. Let's comparatively say: we had the same shirt,similar color,size etc."
i designed it just like i designed this one :

It isn't considered as stealing.
I saw it on one on my teams forum post and presumably they got it from one of your posts. I uploaded it to a GIF image site and decided it seems like a nice forum signature. So i liked it: i use it... Sorry.




Reporting Abuse | Guides and FAQs

hitman-zmPM
#15
Jun 25, 2017 8:22 AM
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
Posts: 136
Any way do what ever you want , nothing personal , i just don't like
Counterfeiting
hitman-zmPM
#16
Jun 25, 2017 8:28 AM
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
Posts: 136
it's okay , you can use it , actually i can make a good one for you if you want , just tell me what i write on it , i have to go work now , i'm sorry if i disturbed you.
robin3skPM
#17
Jun 25, 2017 8:42 AM
Joined: Jun 06, 2015
Posts: 1793
hitman-zm wrote:
it's okay , you can use it , actually i can make a good one for you if you want , just tell me what i write on it , i have to go work now , i'm sorry if i disturbed you.

It's fine!
I commend your work, it's a great GIF image.




Reporting Abuse | Guides and FAQs

sniper-gvPM
#18
Jun 26, 2017 3:45 PM
Joined: May 22, 2017
Posts: 20
Isn't this the sameway to get ccampaign in ce
One shot kill
robin3skPM
#19
Jun 26, 2017 5:37 PM
Joined: Jun 06, 2015
Posts: 1793
sniper-gv wrote:
Isn't this the sameway to get ccampaign in ce

Yep, you need to get a UI if you want to get a proper interface to launch the campaign. However, the alternative method is using the console.




Reporting Abuse | Guides and FAQs

PREV 1 2 NEXT