Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
Game Rank
Servers:
Teams:
Fans:
50067
Players:
25361
forztkPM
#1
Servers DEAD
Jul 27, 2018 9:32 AM
Joined: Jan 22, 2018
Posts: 4
Hello guys

In the last days i have a recurring problem in some of my servers.
They appear dead but they are online.

I update scanner parameters and they go live, but in the next scanning they appeear dead.

I have a lot of servers with the same ip address but diferent ports obviously, and 80% of them appear online and gametracker does a good joob scanning them, but the other 20% are the problem...

Thanks for any advice
robin3skPM
#2
Jul 28, 2018 9:02 AM
Joined: Jun 06, 2015
Posts: 1790




Reporting Abuse | Guides and FAQs