Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
Game Rank
Servers:
Teams:
Fans:
506040
Players:
30178
Forum Home > Counter Strike 1.6 General Discussion > Gametracker CS1.6 Many fake Servers/redirect
PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT
dzairgamingPM
#1
Gametracker CS1.6 Many fake Servers/redirect
Jun 19, 2022 8:45 AM
Joined: Oct 01, 2016
Posts: 100
Hello everyone,
I own CS Server, I noticed that hard to get ranked on gametracker because of fake servers I am talking about 1000 fake servers listed every day on gametracker, they use fake players (bots) or something and when u try to join these servers u get redirected into a new one, etc...

I keep reporting them every day (I am sure admins saw my reports) every day I do but that's annoying, I hope you can find a permanent solution for that.
kobrax3PM
#2
Jun 19, 2022 10:41 AM
Joined: Feb 19, 2013
Posts: 68
Yep...I suggest a restriction of adding only the default port which is 27015...that should help alot. The number of legit servers with other port than 27015 is extremely low, and a special category for those can be created here.
proximity77PM
#3
Jun 19, 2022 12:41 PM
Joined: Dec 05, 2012
Posts: 85
Sadly GT takes some time to respond to reports, I think their staff team is like one person. I tried applying for the role but they said they did not need the help which I think is false.
dzairgamingPM
#4
Jun 19, 2022 7:36 PM
Joined: Oct 01, 2016
Posts: 100
kobrax3 wrote:
Yep...I suggest a restriction of adding only the default port which is 27015...that should help alot. The number of legit servers with other port than 27015 is extremely low, and a special category for those can be created here.

thanks for the reply bro, but not a solution because many servers use other ports.
I recommend banning IPs permanently. all ports.
Also it a nice if Gametracker adds a person or / a team to check/ban fake servers. or also "new servers" should send a request to be added not (auto).
thanks, waiting for the moderator's answers.
kobrax3PM
#5
Jun 20, 2022 12:53 AM
Joined: Feb 19, 2013
Posts: 68
brainoh wrote:
kobrax3 wrote:
Yep...I suggest a restriction of adding only the default port which is 27015...that should help alot. The number of legit servers with other port than 27015 is extremely low, and a special category for those can be created here.

thanks for the reply bro, but not a solution because many servers use other ports.
I recommend banning IPs permanently. all ports.
Also it a nice if Gametracker adds a person or / a team to check/ban fake servers. or also "new servers" should send a request to be added not (auto).
thanks, waiting for the moderator's answers.

Yep,manual moderation would be the best...but unless that happens some kind of filter should be applied,that is why my idea with the default port only.
At the moment their ban system does not work since it's happening rarely and the people abusing get new cheap vps with new ips as you blink.
dzairgamingPM
#6
Jun 23, 2022 9:38 AM
Joined: Oct 01, 2016
Posts: 100
Sadly, we hope for a final solution.
I am still waiting for any Gametracker admin.
dzairgamingPM
#7
Aug 17, 2022 6:13 AM
Joined: Oct 01, 2016
Posts: 100
kobrax3 wrote:
brainoh wrote:
kobrax3 wrote:
Yep...I suggest a restriction of adding only the default port which is 27015...that should help alot. The number of legit servers with other port than 27015 is extremely low, and a special category for those can be created here.

thanks for the reply bro, but not a solution because many servers use other ports.
I recommend banning IPs permanently. all ports.
Also it a nice if Gametracker adds a person or / a team to check/ban fake servers. or also "new servers" should send a request to be added not (auto).
thanks, waiting for the moderator's answers.

Yep,manual moderation would be the best...but unless that happens some kind of filter should be applied,that is why my idea with the default port only.
At the moment their ban system does not work since it's happening rarely and the people abusing get new cheap vps with new ips as you blink.


KYC verification is the solution for that.
I mean only verified accounts can add new servers
timailesiPM
#8
Aug 23, 2022 2:58 AM
Joined: Jul 14, 2018
Posts: 14
kobrax3 wrote:
Yep...I suggest a restriction of adding only the default port which is 27015...that should help alot. The number of legit servers with other port than 27015 is extremely low, and a special category for those can be created here.


Dediğine katılıyorum kesinlikle, 27015 harici port eklenmemeli
______▀▀█▀▀░░░█ ▒█▀▀█▀▀█....░█...█▀▀█ ▒█ ▒█░░░░▒█▀▀ ▒█▀▀ ▒█ ______
______▒▒█▒▒▄▄▒█ ▒█░▒█░▒█...........█▄▄█ ▒█ ▒█░░░░▒█▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▒█ ______
______▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒█ ▒█░▒█░▒█...........█░▒█ ▒█ ▒█▄▄█░▒█▄▄ ▒▄▄█ ▒█ ______
carbonzxc1PM
#9
Aug 23, 2022 6:10 AM
Joined: Dec 12, 2020
Posts: 565
Need update on this.

top is almost full of fake servers again and again

https://www.gametracker.com/search/cs/




Forum | Discord | Steam Group | Gametracker.com Clan
dzairgamingPM
#10
Aug 23, 2022 2:06 PM
Joined: Oct 01, 2016
Posts: 100
carbonzxc1 wrote:
Need update on this.

top is almost full of fake servers again and again

https://www.gametracker.com/search/cs/


Yes, that's really annoying...
PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT