Games > Call of Duty 4 > Forum > Call of Duty 4 Server Administration & Help > What's the problem a server have bots? Get a life! Players must decide! NOT YOU!
Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
Game Rank
Servers:
Teams:
Fans:
105299
Players:
2008
Forum Home > Call of Duty 4 Server Administration & Help > What's the problem a server have bots? Get a life! Players must decide! NOT YOU!
hajasPM
#1
What's the problem a server have bots? Get a life! Players must decide! NOT YOU!
Apr 17, 2022 1:59 PM
Joined: Feb 22, 2008
Posts: 3
@proximity77 & any other retards that are reporting my servers!

What's your problem dude? Don't you have a life? Spammed in ALL my servers saying they are fake and now they were deleted from GameTracker?

They are NOT FAKE, there's not FAKE bots to count as players to rank up. I really don't care about the "ranks" over here, seams very stupid care about that. We are in 2022.

My work have bots to complete the server to keep the gameplay in high level even if you play alone, the bots there are playing like real players, and maybe that's why GameTracker can't ID them as bots.

And this is a reason to ban my servers? Because I did a good work?

Here gameplays from one of our servers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inoECLKs1EA&list=PL2JjFubbG-qDJDuJMRB4kjMlIsHwZO7_r&index=2

This is EXTREMELY STUPID waste so much time trying to put servers down because they have bots, what's the problem about that? Let the players decide what they want or not to play. You, GameTracker or Anyone should even try to decide that.

It's not a problem of the OTHER SERVERS that no one is playing at yours, reporting over and over the other servers will not make players play in your crap server. Quit or make your server BETTER instead to try to down the others. This is only showing how envy and incompetent you are.

Get a life dude!
chimaera500PM
#2
Apr 17, 2022 3:29 PM
GAMETRACKER MODERATOR Joined: Jul 14, 2009
Posts: 3788
Gametracker does not derank or ban for detected AI bots; you may have as many as you wish.
Detected AI bots do not count towards server popularity / rank.
If you wish to participate in the server ranking system on Gametracker, bots must be detected as bots.
The rules on that are quite clear.


__
I am a community user. I do not reply to private message requests for support.
Hint: I do not accept (or reply to) personal requests for re-ranking or unbanning.
You must use the forums please.

Links:
Forum Guidelines | Reporting abuse | Guides & FAQs | General Help
proximity77PM
#3
Apr 18, 2022 11:10 AM
Joined: Dec 05, 2012
Posts: 86
lol

-nVts- Discord | -nVts- Website | -nVts- GameTracker Page | CoD4x Downloads | CoD4x Help & FAQ
kelhamtechPM
#4
Apr 18, 2022 11:13 AM
Joined: Nov 13, 2018
Posts: 4
It's nice to be noticed in 2022 with a game from 2007

-nVts- Discord | -nVts- Website | -nVts- GameTracker Page | CoD4x Downloads | CoD4x Help & FAQ
hajasPM
#5
Apr 18, 2022 11:50 AM
Joined: Feb 22, 2008
Posts: 3
chimaera500 wrote:
Gametracker does not derank or ban for detected AI bots; you may have as many as you wish.
Detected AI bots do not count towards server popularity / rank.
If you wish to participate in the server ranking system on Gametracker, bots must be detected as bots.
The rules on that are quite clear.


The message on my servers are:

"This server has been detected to report fake or
idle clients and it is not eligible to be ranked."

Well, my servers are NOT FAKE or have "idle clients" just to make numbers, it was deranked because envy retards that don't have a life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f9JbWX49W4&list=PL2JjFubbG-qDJDuJMRB4kjMlIsHwZO7_r&index=1

This link have STRONG EVIDENCES that my servers are REAL, and I bet that any of the retards that reported my servers even connected to take a look first.

At least now my servers are back online here with the stats back.

Anyway, this is EXTREMELY stupid! I really don't care about the ranks, only that my servers get here with stats. I will not start a war for that crap.

Mr. proximity77 spammed all my servers with fake reports, then I take a look at his servers, ALL of them have bots, pretty bad bots indeed. Also have 40 bots!!!! All my servers have 20 tops.

But all of his servers are RANKED and well when my servers are NOT ranked. IS THAT FAIR? REALLY?

Well, I'm a very old gamer and I'm here since the Quake 2 days and I still have a Quake 2 server listed here. I'm also a old GameServers client of servers for over a decade, and see this happen after so many years because some retards that don't have a life and started to report servers that start to have some attention it's VERY SAD!

GameTracker is supposed to SHOW the servers to everyone, and not be hostage of a group of idiots that is reporting servers because they are reaching the top. I have more to do than waste time reporting servers. The logic says that only his servers will be there in the list, that's why the list it's SO SMALL now, not even have 1/100 of the online servers.

Before you ask, I always had my servers in the top 10 even before bots, but after we moved to a DNS (not fixed IP) we moved away from GameTracker because only accept IP. Since now is accepting DNS we are back.

Well, hope a smart admin will see that all that war is pure crap, doesn't matter if a server have bots or not, this will not make the severs good or bad, ALL server should be ranked! Even the ones from this retard.

Please forward this thread to someone with some good sense.

If GameTracker will be fair, will put EVERY SERVER ranked now and stop this stupid war. If not, keep with these retards servers ranked only, and this will show A LOT LESS servers, and will make GameTracker/GameServers die even more faster.

Have fun with your "ranks". I already wasted much time with this subject.

cheers
proximity77PM
#6
Apr 18, 2022 11:58 AM
Joined: Dec 05, 2012
Posts: 86
hajas wrote:
chimaera500 wrote:
Gametracker does not derank or ban for detected AI bots; you may have as many as you wish.
Detected AI bots do not count towards server popularity / rank.
If you wish to participate in the server ranking system on Gametracker, bots must be detected as bots.
The rules on that are quite clear.


The message on my servers are:

"This server has been detected to report fake or
idle clients and it is not eligible to be ranked."

Well, my servers are NOT FAKE or have "idle clients" just to make numbers, it was deranked because envy retards that don't have a life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f9JbWX49W4&list=PL2JjFubbG-qDJDuJMRB4kjMlIsHwZO7_r&index=1

This link have STRONG EVIDENCES that my servers are REAL, and I bet that any of the retards that reported my servers even connected to take a look first.

At least now my servers are back online here with the stats back.

Anyway, this is EXTREMELY stupid! I really don't care about the ranks, only that my servers get here with stats. I will not start a war for that crap.

Mr. proximity77 spammed all my servers with fake reports, then I take a look at his servers, ALL of them have bots, pretty bad bots indeed. Also have 40 bots!!!! All my servers have 20 tops.

But all of his servers are RANKED and well when my servers are NOT ranked. IS THAT FAIR? REALLY?

Well, I'm a very old gamer and I'm here since the Quake 2 days and I still have a Quake 2 server listed here. I'm also a old GameServers client of servers for over a decade, and see this happen after so many years because some retards that don't have a life and started to report servers that start to have some attention it's VERY SAD!

GameTracker is supposed to SHOW the servers to everyone, and not be hostage of a group of idiots that is reporting servers because they are reaching the top. I have more to do than waste time reporting servers. The logic says that only his servers will be there in the list, that's why the list it's SO SMALL now, not even have 1/100 of the online servers.

Before you ask, I always had my servers in the top 10 even before bots, but after we moved to a DNS (not fixed IP) we moved away from GameTracker because only accept IP. Since now is accepting DNS we are back.

Well, hope a smart admin will see that all that war is pure crap, doesn't matter if a server have bots or not, this will not make the severs good or bad, ALL server should be ranked! Even the ones from this retard.

Please forward this thread to someone with some good sense.

If GameTracker will be fair, will put EVERY SERVER ranked now and stop this stupid war. If not, keep with these retards servers ranked only, and this will show A LOT LESS servers, and will make GameTracker/GameServers die even more faster.

Have fun with your "ranks". I already wasted much time with this subject.

cheers


I think you missed the message fella, my servers have bots in them sure. But they dont count towards the GameTracker rank and they also dont have scores attached to them. When they are labled as bots they are ignored and the server still keeps its rank

I was in your shoes dude. Just label them as [BOT] and you will be good to go. GameTracker fails to help and mention these things...

EDIT; Saying rude things wont get you far, GT doesn't like that stuff lol.

-nVts- Discord | -nVts- Website | -nVts- GameTracker Page | CoD4x Downloads | CoD4x Help & FAQ
hajasPM
#7
Apr 18, 2022 12:07 PM
Joined: Feb 22, 2008
Posts: 3
I don't care enough to change my work to fit in a stupid rule, this is what I care about: https://youtu.be/z06BrlVoApk
smiley70PM
#8
Jul 31, 2022 6:30 AM
Joined: Apr 26, 2019
Posts: 14
Although you can not and do not monitor every server (impossible) the same people continue to get away with using Bots... I tried bot warfare and within a week both servers de-ranked. I wont lose sleep over that but holy crap...Get a life some people.

My servers now have [bot] in front of them now as made mistake of not doing that and I will go through process of getting them ranked again.

Rules should apply to ALL: There are MANY that are breaking them yet they seem to continue to get away with it?
Last edited by: smiley70 Jul 31, 2022 7:11 AM
proximity77PM
#9
Jul 31, 2022 11:06 AM
Joined: Dec 05, 2012
Posts: 86
smiley70 wrote:
Although you can not and do not monitor every server (impossible) the same people continue to get away with using Bots... I tried bot warfare and within a week both servers de-ranked. I wont lose sleep over that but holy crap...Get a life some people.

My servers now have [bot] in front of them now as made mistake of not doing that and I will go through process of getting them ranked again.

Rules should apply to ALL: There are MANY that are breaking them yet they seem to continue to get away with it?


I think this is automated sometimes, I think GT picks servers off with idle clients or players that are in the server 24/7 until they make a report saying its a real server with bots labeled properly?

-nVts- Discord | -nVts- Website | -nVts- GameTracker Page | CoD4x Downloads | CoD4x Help & FAQ
smiley70PM
#10
Jul 31, 2022 11:58 AM
Joined: Apr 26, 2019
Posts: 14
I am not sure. Bot Warfare is a MOD with Bots running around. Was not sure how it worked here but I have just removed BoT Warfare and will leave it off. Easier and then you know where you are at.

I asked if I can get servers reranked again and so await hopefully a positive outcome.

For sure 100% there are servers there with bots that sit there 24/7 and have done for months without getting 'picked up' I seen one server move from 500 to the 20's in a few days. Does anybody actually care anyway? Not so sure these days.

Are these players. Been like this for months.


And today same server change the names and continue to get away with it.









Last edited by: smiley70 Aug 01, 2022 5:21 AM