Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
Game Rank
Servers:
Teams:
Fans:
28918
Players:
345
Forum Home > Call of Duty 2 General Discussion > Whats wrong? Masterserver
PREV 1 2 NEXT
admin24hPM
#1
Whats wrong? Masterserver
May 02, 2019 2:39 PM
Joined: Jul 09, 2018
Posts: 4
nearly every server in cod 2 is empty ... The masterserver sends no refresh list:((( only the players with the favouritelist can join .. i cant join my own server .. anybody experience?? if its temporarily?
sadeckioPM
#2
May 04, 2019 10:55 AM
Joined: May 03, 2019
Posts: 3
I did noticed that as well. I am using v1.2 tho as Im not sure if it's the same with v1.3
campuPM
#3
May 04, 2019 11:19 AM
Joined: May 03, 2019
Posts: 1
I am in the same situation. without being able to access any server, I get the empty list.
sadeckioPM
#4
May 04, 2019 11:49 AM
Joined: May 03, 2019
Posts: 3
If this is gonna be the case for the next few days/weeks. There is one way to connect to servers that is to use "console" and type in the "server ip address" to connect. Which you would need to use this gametracker site to lookup the server ip address you want to connect to.

But you will need to find the servers that are on your "COD2" game version such as v1.2 or v1.3.

For those that do not have console enabled, you need to go to "game's main menu options", select game options then select "enable console to yes"

You will then be able to use (`) key or (~), the key right next to number 1, to open the console.

Type in connect "server's ip address you want to connect to" you also need the "port number" with a colon between ip address:port number.

For example: "connect 23.226.135.215:28960"

Reference links:[url=https://steamcommunity.com/app/2630/discussions/0/558746089073968839


Last edited by: sadeckio May 04, 2019 12:00 PM
admin24hPM
#5
May 04, 2019 1:06 PM
Joined: Jul 09, 2018
Posts: 4
So does not seem to be the first time, so there is still hope for improvement? Thanks for the console tip mate <3
sadeckioPM
#6
May 04, 2019 2:52 PM
Joined: May 03, 2019
Posts: 3
admin24h wrote:
So does not seem to be the first time, so there is still hope for improvement? Thanks for the console tip mate <3


Not a problem, glad I could get a hand
Closed Account
#7
May 19, 2019 8:58 PM
admin24h wrote:
nearly every server in cod 2 is empty ... The masterserver sends no refresh list:((( only the players with the favouritelist can join .. i cant join my own server .. anybody experience?? if its temporarily?


hello my friend,do can u enter at kabus servers 1 2 3 5 because in my country all pc get automatically banned from then
ryan1980PM
#8
May 20, 2019 11:46 AM
Joined: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 6
erand0 wrote:
admin24h wrote:
nearly every server in cod 2 is empty ... The masterserver sends no refresh list:((( only the players with the favouritelist can join .. i cant join my own server .. anybody experience?? if its temporarily?


hello my friend,do can u enter at kabus servers 1 2 3 5 because in my country all pc get automatically banned from then


Try the following in your game's main menu. Press ~ and type the following:

/connect 138.201.65.57:28962

See if that helps you connect to 2 (cod2 v1.01 server)
projectfear22PM
#9
Jun 06, 2019 5:51 AM
Joined: Jul 03, 2010
Posts: 1
I had the regular game, listed no servers

updated to 1.03 listed 10 servers

downgraded to 1.01 listed no servers

upgraded to 1.03 lists 4 servers


I know there are a lot more, what's happening?

what should I do?
zero19991979PM
#10
Jul 05, 2019 7:47 AM
Joined: Jul 04, 2019
Posts: 1
ENTRA EN LA consola , escribe : connect ip(del servidor al que quieres entrar) pulsar Enter
PREV 1 2 NEXT