GameTracker > Forum > Bug Reports [RESOLVED] > Offical: Unreal Tournament 3 New Master Server No Longer GameSpy - Please Change GT
Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
GAMETRACKER FORUMS
Forum Home > Bug Reports [RESOLVED] > Offical: Unreal Tournament 3 New Master Server No Longer GameSpy - Please Change GT
PREV 1 2 3 NEXT
wishfulthinkingPM
#1
Offical: Unreal Tournament 3 New Master Server No Longer GameSpy - Please Change GT
May 27, 2014 8:43 AM
Joined: Oct 31, 2007
Posts: 55
To GameTracker staff.

GameSpy is no longer supporting Unreal Tournament 3, on 31St/May/2014 the Master Server will be pulled down along with people's player/game statistics and accounts over the last 7+ years.

EPIC has released a new patch pointing clients to the new master server, where patched clients can see patched servers, though patched servers on GameTracker now show as offline, there is no need to lose GameTracker statistics for those who have their UT3 registered here.

Can GameTracker update the master server to EPIC's new address: u3.epicgames.com

Please refer to the official thread over at EPIC Forums:

https://forums.epicgames.com/threads/986045-Gamespy-Patch-Info
Trance, it's more than music, it's a state of mind.
maulPM
#2
May 27, 2014 12:59 PM
GAMETRACKER ADMIN Joined: Oct 17, 2006
Posts: 984
Hello,

Do you know any servers which are definitely using the new protocol?

One or two examples would be helpful.
I do not provide support over PM. Please ask your questions on the GameTracker forums.
wuo007PM
#3
May 27, 2014 1:19 PM
Joined: Aug 04, 2007
Posts: 63
maul wrote:
Hello,

Do you know any servers which are definitely using the new protocol?

One or two examples would be helpful.



I can set on of mine to use it..Ill post back.
wuo007PM
#4
May 27, 2014 1:27 PM
Joined: Aug 04, 2007
Posts: 63
wuo007 wrote:
maul wrote:
Hello,

Do you know any servers which are definitely using the new protocol?

One or two examples would be helpful.



I can set on of mine to use it..Ill post back.



I dont think the Patch is working, But I switched this server to the new system, it worked fine with the current system. (Probably shows down) but its up.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/24.248.94.203:7777/
wuo007PM
#5
May 27, 2014 2:41 PM
Joined: Aug 04, 2007
Posts: 63
Update I have them all working in The New Server Browser:

http://www.hedsteem.com/hedmon.html
wuo007PM
#6
May 27, 2014 4:21 PM
Joined: Aug 04, 2007
Posts: 63
Still cannot Scan Servers theu Gametracker..but they are up and work in New System.
wishfulthinkingPM
#7
May 27, 2014 5:33 PM
Joined: Oct 31, 2007
Posts: 55
maul wrote:
Hello,

Do you know any servers which are definitely using the new protocol?

One or two examples would be helpful.


Yes, and more and more people will be updating their servers as the weeks go on.

Mine: 223.27.25.23:7777 -- Though I cannot use the update at this point, as GT shows my server offline, and thus will lead to my servers page being automatically removed. So I'm on old update.
Trance, it's more than music, it's a state of mind.
wuo007PM
#8
May 27, 2014 5:53 PM
Joined: Aug 04, 2007
Posts: 63
Can you Suspend Auto Deletion of Ut3 Servers until you guys resolve this?
maulPM
#9
May 27, 2014 7:07 PM
GAMETRACKER ADMIN Joined: Oct 17, 2006
Posts: 984
Thanks for the follow up, guys.

Yes, we have disabled auto-deletion on UT3 servers for the time being.

wuo007, would you be able to leave your "24.248.95.170:7777" on the new server for the next few days? Our dev team needs a live server to test against.

We hope to have an update ready at some point this week.

I will post any updates in this thread.

Best regards.
I do not provide support over PM. Please ask your questions on the GameTracker forums.
wuo007PM
#10
May 27, 2014 7:36 PM
Joined: Aug 04, 2007
Posts: 63
maul wrote:
Thanks for the follow up, guys.

Yes, we have disabled auto-deletion on UT3 servers for the time being.

wuo007, would you be able to leave your "24.248.95.170:7777" on the new server for the next few days? Our dev team needs a live server to test against.

We hope to have an update ready at some point this week.

I will post any updates in this thread.

Best regards.



You got it man!
PREV 1 2 3 NEXT