Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
GAMETRACKER FORUMS
Forum Home > Bug Reports > Mumble not being scanned
PREV 1 2 NEXT
shadzebPM
Mumble not being scanned
Sep 18, 2013 10:32 AM
Hi Guys,

Yesterday my mumble server was being scanned just fine and today its not showing me an error saying that:

THIS SERVER CANNOT BE SCANNED
Please ensure that this server is currently up and running and is not firewalled.
Please verify and update the following information if it is not correct:
Query Port: 30005 Game Type: Mumble
If you are sure that this server is up and running, is not firewalled, and the query port/game type listed above are correct please visit the GameTracker Forums to request additional help.

When i click to update the information it just says server cannot be scanned so I am posting here for help instead.

Thanks
burnPM
Sep 18, 2013 8:11 PM
GAMETRACKER ADMIN Joined: Sep 27, 2006
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.199.64.246:10005/ is scanning fine, if the correct server. If not, please post a link to the correct server as well confirm that you've checked the mumble and gtmurmur setup again.
I am retired from GameTracker after 11 years and will not be responsive for support requests.

shadzebPM
Sep 19, 2013 9:09 AM
Yes thats the right server but look at it now, scroll down to the schannel it says Scanning Error and on the block it says server down and that all that has been happening since I got the server about 3 days ago, can you sort this out please.

P.S. I have checked with GameServers and they have said that everything is fine from a server point of view and its a GameTracker issue.

P.S.S. I have also noticed that the problem is very intermittent it will be fine one minute and then will stop working a few hours later etc etc....
Last edited by: shadzeb Sep 19, 2013 9:35 AM
burnPM
Sep 19, 2013 8:21 PM
I'll put this in the bug report queue to try to determine if there is some sort of GT bug.
I am retired from GameTracker after 11 years and will not be responsive for support requests.

maulPM
Sep 20, 2013 3:53 PM
GAMETRACKER ADMIN Joined: Oct 17, 2006
Hi shadzeb,

Yes, I have confirmed that this is a problem with GameTracker and not GameServers. Unfortunately, this is a software bug, and I cannot provide you with an idea as to how soon it will be fixed.

I have informed our engineering team of the issue, and we will get back to you with any updates on the topic.

Best regards.
I do not provide support over PM. Please ask your questions on the GameTracker forums.
shadzebPM
Sep 26, 2013 7:01 PM
Is there any update yet as to when you are going to have this problem
sorted its been 8 days at the minute?
maulPM
Sep 27, 2013 10:38 AM
GAMETRACKER ADMIN Joined: Oct 17, 2006
Hello,

Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with an idea as to when it will be fixed. I will update this thread when more information is available.

Best regards.
I do not provide support over PM. Please ask your questions on the GameTracker forums.
shadzebPM
Nov 11, 2013 8:45 PM
Any news on this yet its now been 7 weeks since any post on this thread.
Surely it does not take your engineers this long to solve a problem of mumble not being scanned.
Is anything actually being done about this?

Regards

Shadz
burnPM
Nov 11, 2013 8:54 PM
GameTracker has a variety of feature requests and bug reports which vary in priority. Unfortunately each and every item cannot be attended to immediately, but rest assured, it will be addressed.

shadzebPM
Jan 07, 2014 7:12 PM
Is there any update on the progress of this issue being fixed yet as
its coming upto 5 months since I reported this problem and it has
still not been fixed?
PREV 1 2 NEXT