Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
GAMETRACKER FORUMS
Forum Home > Bug Reports > Account Bug / Logout Bug
nibbpowerPM
Account Bug / Logout Bug
Nov 02, 2018 8:14 PM
I honestly don't know how to name the title, and I'm also not sure if this is even a bug in the first place. But considering it keeps doing this all the time, I just might as well report it and see if anyone knows how to fix this or teach me how.

Every time I log in, it logs me back out. I had the Remember Me checked. But it still logs me out once I'm either done with the web page or even I open it back up. It always logs me out. It never did this before, it started happening around this year. I didn't report it earlier because I thought it was because of the cookies, I reset everything and it's still doing it. So I'm unsure what's going on. Can someone please help me?!
chimaera500PM
Nov 03, 2018 3:29 PM
GAMETRACKER MODERATOR Joined: Jul 14, 2009
I don't think it's an actual bug, I think it's an update to site behaviour.

However, as I also find this very inconvenient, I will leave this thread in the Bug Reports section.

__
I am a community user. I do not reply to private message requests for support.
Hint: I do not accept (or reply to) personal requests for re-ranking or unbanning.
You must use the forums please.

Links:
Forum Guidelines | Reporting abuse | Guides & FAQs | General Help
robin3skPM
Nov 04, 2018 3:00 PM
I can confirm that even with saved passwords — this occurs.

Note: It only occurs once I've closed the web browser.

Note [2]: With leaving the browser open and closing the GT page, the login session is still active.

I don't have any troublesome plugins that clear saved password / cookies or any setting disable to do this.

I'll test it on various web browsers.

I used Chrome and Chromium, and confirmed the quirky behavior does exist.

Reporting Abuse | Guides and FAQs