GAMETRACKER FORUMS
Forum Home > Bug Reports > Requests for Server Reranking and Unbans
blackwingPM
Requests for Server Reranking and Unbans
Feb 21, 2018 12:04 PM
GAMETRACKER ADMIN Joined: Aug 03, 2017
How do I appeal a ban/derank?

Step 1: Review our information on bans/deranks

We do not provide information on bans beyond the content you can find in these topics.
All information we provide on why bans/deranks occur are listed in:

http://www.gametracker.com/forums/forum.php?site=1&thread;=108517

Step 2: You must meet these conditions before we consider your request

1) Server must be online.
2) Server must have 3 or fewer undetected bots or idlers.
3) Server must be running a supported game.
4) Trade/idle/achievement maps must not be running (TF2 or CSGO).

Step 3: Make a post in this topic and provide us:

Game:
Server Name:
IP:
Join Port:
Query Port:

We only need the query port if it is different than the join port.

Note: We do not need any additional messages in your post.

Step 4: Wait

It typically takes about 4-7 days for a review to be completed.
When we have reviewed your server, your post will be deleted.
After you see your post was deleted, please checked to see if we did anything.

If you are not successful:

You may not have met the posted requirements.
Some bans may be permanent, such as repeated incidents.
It may be your fault; or, it may be the fault of a prior server owner.
Not all servers will be unbanned/reranked. We have lives. We are not here to parent you or your server.

1) Make a second request. Before you post it review the information in this topic again.
2) Choose one of the following:
- Live with it.
- Get a new port (if the entire IP is not banned)
- Get a new IP
I am a community user.
Note: I neither read nor reply to PMs asking for support. Please use the forums for questions.
chiefdacPM
Oct 18, 2018 2:06 AM
Game: Garry's Mod
Server Name: ▶ [FUBARGC] ◀ | Party Server | TC | PH | DRN | M
IP: 192.223.30.67
Join Port: 27015
Query Port: 27015

Still unranked and seeing this message:

"This server has been detected to report fake or idle clients and it is not eligible to be ranked."

Server was just rented last Saturday (10/13/2018) and got this message the moment I added it to GameTracker.
westpglPM
Oct 18, 2018 1:44 PM
Game: Counter Strike
Server Name: alandala.laleagane.ro
IP: 151.80.92.223
Join Port: 27015
Query Port: 27015

I do not know why I got the ban on the gametracker, I just bought the server

chimaera500PM
Oct 18, 2018 2:28 PM
GAMETRACKER MODERATOR Joined: Jul 14, 2009
Please Read BEFORE Posting

It is quite apparent that one of the biggest problems people have when making their request for unbanning or to allowed back into the ranking is that they have either not understood or have not read the guidelines.

Before you post make sure you understand why your server was de-ranked or banned:
My server is banned or removed from ranking

All the reasons for de-ranking or banning are in this post under the heading "Reasons:".

Before you post make sure you have read and understood the first post in this thread:
Requests for Server Reranking and Unbans

If you have the message on your server page:
"This server has been detected to report fake or idle clients and it is not eligible to be ranked."
You must understand - it could be ANY of the 7 reasons listed in the first link.

It also means you were NOT 'banned'. You have been 'de-ranked'. There is a VERY big difference.
If you are banned your server will have been removed from Gametracker, and you will not be able to add it back.

It is obvious from the comments made, that most posters to this thread have never read either of those thread posts.

Because of the number of double posts, and posts by people who are not the owners of the server page in the request, I will be deleting posts for re-ranking where you are not the page owner.

If people persist in double posting, or posting for servers they do not own, their profiles will be reported for spam, and profile suspension requested.

For unclaimed server pages: please claim the server page before posting your request.
All requests for re-ranking must be made by the registered server owner.

Added:
Please all, get over your fixation with player name prefixes.
We have all gamed. we know that clans use name prefixes / suffixes.
Surprisingly to most it seems, we are a little more intelligent and sophisticated than that.

No server has ever been banned for player name prefixes / suffixes.

Please Read BEFORE Posting

__
I am a community user. I do not reply to private message requests for support.
Hint: I do not accept personal requests for re-ranking or unbanning.
You must use the forums please.

Links:
Forum Guidelines | Reporting abuse | Guides & FAQs | General Help
chimaera500PM
Oct 18, 2018 3:52 PM
GAMETRACKER MODERATOR Joined: Jul 14, 2009
For those claiming to "not know" or "not understand" why their server has been banned or de-ranked, I must advise you that it displays an ignorance of our rules and further, a proof that you have possibly not read the posts by myself or Blackwing, also that you have not read the thread posts I have referenced above.

If you have not read and understood the rules, then there is little reason why your server should be unbanned or re-ranked, as the offence will no doubt be repeated.

Please reflect on that before making such claims of ignorance. It is by no means accepted as proof of innocence.

__
I am a community user. I do not reply to private message requests for support.
Hint: I do not accept personal requests for re-ranking or unbanning.
You must use the forums please.

Links:
Forum Guidelines | Reporting abuse | Guides & FAQs | General Help
skenda_unikkatilPM
Oct 18, 2018 6:49 PM
Hello why is still not my ip reranked back?

Game: Counter Strke 1.6
Server Name: CS Server - Managed By E3Hosting
IP: 193.192.58.119
Join Port: 27017
Query Port: 27017
chiefdacPM
Yesterday 2:23 AM
chimaera500 wrote:
For those claiming to "not know" or "not understand" why their server has been banned or de-ranked, I must advise you that it displays an ignorance of our rules and further, a proof that you have possibly not read the posts by myself or Blackwing, also that you have not read the thread posts I have referenced above.

If you have not read and understood the rules, then there is little reason why your server should be unbanned or re-ranked, as the offence will no doubt be repeated.

Please reflect on that before making such claims of ignorance. It is by no means accepted as proof of innocence.

If the above quote applies to me, I apologize, my intent isn't to ignore the rules, but rather to clear confusion. If there are other rules I'm missing other than the ones linked here: https://www.gametracker.com/forums/forum.php?site=1&thread=108517, then please let me know so that I may re-mediate the rule I'm violating. Unless the IP I'm using was owned by a previous server owner and was banned/de-ranked.

- More than 3 fake players or undetected bots. - 0 bots; all real players
- Excessive idlers padding stats. - No idlers; I kick them for attempting to point farm
- Abusing page management features, such as adding links to game torrents. - Nope, none of this; server page is clean
- Unsupported game - Garry's Mod is supported
- Duplicate server pages -Only item I can see would affect me since I own 2 other servers with the same tagline of ▶ [FUBARGC] ◀
- Trade, idle, and achievement maps on TF2 & CSGO - Big nope on this too; plus it isn't CSGO or TF2, it's GMOD
- Use of player/rank 'boosting' services - Boosting rank services - Don't have this, plus that would be silly on GMOD

If the above quote does not apply to me, then you can ignore this post and/or delete it.