GameTracker > Forum > Bug Reports > Requests for Server Reranking and Unbans
Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
GAMETRACKER FORUMS
Forum Home > Bug Reports > Requests for Server Reranking and Unbans
dr_botPM
Requests for Server Reranking and Unbans
Aug 19, 2019 10:01 PM
GAMETRACKER ADMIN Joined: May 18, 2019
If you would like to appeal a ban and have your server re-ranked, please provide the following information:

Game:
Name:
IP:
Port:

Once your case has been reviewed, your post will be deleted. If your post is delete and no action is taken, your server does not meet the ranking guidelines.

Before posting an appeal please ensure that you have read and understand our ranking guidelines:

Ranking Guidelines

Boosting results in a permanent derank

If the whole IP is deranked/banned it's permanent. You will have to request a new IP to have a ranked server.

Additional information:

- If you have the message on your server page:
"This server has been detected to report fake or idle clients and it is not eligible to be ranked."

It could have been de-ranked for ANY of the 7 reasons listed in the first link.

- Spectators/Moderators still count as idle clients.

- Spamming posts will result in account suspension.

- For unclaimed server pages: please claim the server page before posting your request. All requests for re-ranking must be made by the registered server owner. If you are not the server owner your post will be deleted.

- Music bots still count as bots.

"I just rented/purchased this server and my whole IP is deranked/banned."

If a whole IP is deranked/banned it's because every server on that IP was fake.

There are some non-reputable game server providers that artificially boost the rank of their servers, then resell them to unsuspecting customers. If the server is rented or purchased though a game server provider and the whole IP is deranked/banned, it's likely the result of your providers actions.
Last edited by: dr_bot Dec 21, 2020 11:49 PM
yigitulker98PM
Jul 21, 2021 7:12 PM
Game: Counter-Strike 1.6
Name: Alcatraz Gaming JailBreaK
IP: 213.238.173.37
Port: 27015

Hello, I recently purchased a Counter Strike 1.6 server from a company but IP is banned. Please can you remove my ban ?
=============================
✔ ALCATRAZ GAMING JAILBREAK ✔
Server DNS : CS37.CSDuragi.COM
Server DNS : CS44.CSDuragi.COM
TS3 DNS : TS3.Alcatrazjb.COM
=============================
chimaera500PM
Today 6:27 AM
GAMETRACKER MODERATOR Joined: Jul 14, 2009
brkvlr wrote:
Game: Counter Strike Global Offensive
Name: [TR] 128 TICK | MAEWON GAMING Pro-Public || !ws !ajanlar !knife
IP: 45.10.56.14

Hello, I recently purchased a CSGO server from a company but IP is banned. Please can you remove my ban?

You are not the registered owner.
Only the registered page owner may apply for server re-ranking (as stated above).
Request deleted.

__
I am a community user. I do not reply to private message requests for support.
Hint: I do not accept (or reply to) personal requests for re-ranking or unbanning.
You must use the forums please.

Links:
Forum Guidelines | Reporting abuse | Guides & FAQs | General Help
wickedcsaPM
Today 1:56 PM
Game: CS:GO
Name: .: GO.ELDERS.RO | COMPETITIVE | FREE VIP 24/7 :.
IP: 89.40.104.222

I recently reinstalled the server with the last update and updated the server , can you please remove my NR from the server because isn't my fault that the server get NR , is from valve last update that banned players showed in online players . i've found the fix right here https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2529931
EX : What is BanId Fix?

BanId fix was originally written to fix a bug in CSGO where players who joined the server while banned would get stuck and end up wasting slots, it now serves as a replacement for handling engine bans which are created using the "banid" command.