|goldenoryx • PM||
Aug 27, 2010 6:47 PM
Joined: Aug 2010
I guess u all are facing the same problem with BF1942 online gaming.
I dont know what actually the problem is but it seems that GameSpy server has crashed and has taken the multiplayer functionality with it for most of the games including BF1942.
So here is one of the solution that will help u get back in the online gaming arena for BF1942.
1) In the BF1942 game, click the "MULTIPLAY" button
2) then click the "INTERNET" button.
3) After you click the internet button your game might freeze for sometime. If that does not happen or after the freeze there will be another button called "ADD SERVER".
4) Now click "ADD SERVER" button and u will see a pop up. It will be saying ADD SERVER, then below that there will be "IP: " "PORT: 14567" and below it will be buttons called "CANCEL" "JOIN" & "OK"
5) Now in the "IP: slot" put the ip address of the server you like to play. For example i always play in the PLATS HOUSE OF LOVE server. so the ip address of PLATS HOUSE OF LOVE is 188.8.131.52
6) After you click "OK" button, the server name will be visible in the server list. Then by selecting the server name you can join the online game. THE SERVER YOU HAVE ADDED WILL BE THERE EVEN AFTER YOU COME OUT/QUIT THE GAME.
7) You can add other servers to your server list in the similar way i have mentioned above. You can find the server ip address in the Game Tracker website.
Thankyou for listening.
|lonewolf-mcquade • PM||
Aug 27, 2010 7:05 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Here's a thread with 2 more popular ways to deal with it: