|burn • PM||
Aug 13, 2010 6:03 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
All posts in this thread are still on our "todo" list to check for fake players. We do not respond to individual posts.
Report any servers with fake players that GameTracker cannot automatically detect in this thread. Detected bots do not count as rank and we do not derank those servers. If the bots have such a small effect on the rank, such as just 1-3, we will skip it.
Post a link to the server. Include a brief description if not obvious.
* Link to an individual server
* Link to a search that ONLY includes the fake servers (eg. by IP if it is on one IP)
We will need to confirm the server ourselves before deranking.
If the server is not online or is not at all suspicious, we will skip the report.
What does not impact our decision:
1. "I have already reported this before." - Please refrain from re-reporting servers for at least a week. Various decisions go into each report in order to provide a fair, consistent process. In the end, this results in the fairest process for all parties.
2. "Please ban this server." - We will deal with the server according to our standardized procedures so that each server is treated fairly.
What should be done:
1. The report follows the simple guidelines above AND
2. The report is unique (not already posted and is not a reply to another)
What should not be done in this thread:
1. Edit your posted to "x" or "aaaaa" or "||." Please consider whether or not you wish to report them before you reply.
2. Attack other posts.
3. Post about an incorrect game type
GameServers.com is the worldwide leader in game server hosting. GameServers is known for their industry leading prices, support, and superior performance. Servers starting from $0.99/slot public, $0.79/slot private.
Constant.com offers scalable VPS servers and dedicated servers to host your website, apps, and/or game servers. Constant offers very flexible packages and are known for their uptime. VPS servers as low as $20/mo.
Current Special: CS1.6 and CSS for $0.50/slot
Last edited by: burn Apr 09, 2013 5:08 PM