|unpredict • PM||
Jul 31, 2012 5:00 AM
High Admins - Joined: Jan 2012
1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.
2. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.
3. Members should post in a way that is respectful to other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
4. Members should always remember that this forum is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. The posts violating this rule will be removed.
5. Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.
6. Members are asked to post in English, as this is an English speaking community. (Exception made for the discussion boards)
7. Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc.
8. The moderating - , support - and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time.
9. The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.
10. Complaints against clan members should be posted in right forum section (member issues, green board or red board). Posts in other sections will be removed and the user will be warned.
As far as we can see, the spamming rate in official and important topics such as the roster updates has increased which has to stop. If you want to know anything related to members leaving or getting banned, promoted or demoted, simply ask one of the higher admins or make a new topic for it. All unnecessary posts will be removed.
For each and every question you should make a new topic. This will make moderating and answering everyone's questions a lot easier.