|rahber • PM||
Jun 30, 2012 4:05 PM
Group Founder - Joined: May 2011
This tutorial will teach you how to install StatsMe in your Counter-Strike 1.6 Server.
You can also see the official documentation of StatsMe:
StatsMe is a Metamod plugin which allows you to:
-Leave logs from all weapons (shots, hits on different parts of the body, hs, kills, tks).
-Announce various events.
For example: NormalKill, HeadshotKill, KnifeKill, MonsterKill, Planting the bomb, Bomb counting down, Bomb defusing success/failure, Bomb droping/pick up.
-Announce score and best players in various categories at the end of each round.
-View logs in graphic window from all used weapons (say /statsme or say /stats for all players).
-Show attackers and victims with some detail on player death (hp/armour left, etc.).
-Have a small rank which can be displayed in nice graphic window (say /top15).
Steps For Installing StatsMe In Your Counter-Strike 1.6 Server:
1. Firstly you have to install Metamod in your server. If you have addons such as Amx Mod X or Admin Mod installed in your server than you already have Metamod installed.
If not, than follow the link below for a tutorial:
2. Next You have to download the StatsMe Files:
StatsMe Basic Pack from:
StatsMe Sound Pack from:
Extract both these packs from their archives to any place of your choice (preferably your Desktop for easy access).
3. Now copy the addons folder from your extracted StataMe Basic Pack to <server directory>\cstrike and when promted for an action because this folder and other folders already exist continue anyway.
Next copy all the sound files (.wav files) from your extracted StatsMe Sound Pack to <server directory>\cstrike\sound\misc
<server directory> - it is the directory of your server; where hlds.exe is located.
4. Go to your Metamod installation directory which is <server directory>\cstrike\addons\metamod and open plugins.ini with a text editor such as Notepad. If it dose not exist than create it. To create it just open Notepad and save this blank file as plugins.ini.
Now add this line in the end of the file and save it:
5. Go to <server directory>\cstrike\addons\statsme and open statsme.cfg with a text editor such as Notepad, find the line sm_menupassword r3wt and replace r3wt with a password of your choice.
Now you can access the StatsMe Menu in-game by typing statsme_menu "your password" (without quotes) in the console.
It is very important that you change the default StatsMe Menu Password or else anyone knowing it could change your StatsMe settings.
6. Next open the file <server directory>\cstrike\addons\statsme\scriptpackets.cfg and remove // from the starting of every line which contains the exec word and save the file.
Congratulations! You have just installed StatsMe in your Counter-Strike 1.6 Server!
Do comment below, give your suggestions and share your experiences!
Reach me on Facebook (keep in mind nothing about gaming):
I had made many Counter-Strike Tutorials when I was active, they will still be here as Archives but no further posting or help.
Keep in mind that they will eventually or may already have become outdated.
Do not post or ask anything about them from me.
Link: Need For Headshot Forum on GameTracker
Last edited by: rahber Jul 01, 2012 12:39 AM